Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Story of Eyeglasses & Contact Lens Struggles

My story is really about how LASIK addressed my eyeglass and contact lens struggles as a nearsighted person. As an individual who struggled with severe nearsightedness since I was seven, I struggled with eyeglasses and contact lenses for most of my life. I would hear on the local radio stations, advertisements for vision correction through surgery that was performed by Dr. Satish Modi. I was in envy of those who underwent the procedure and told myself, “someday”. As the technology improved and Dr. Modi's expertise and reputation continued to excel, I recently convinced myself to attend a consultation with the office manager at Seeta Eye Center. Upon completion of initial tests that confirmed I was an ideal candidate, Stacey went into detail about the procedure and benefits. She answered my questions, addressed my concerns and I left that appointment with the confidence that Dr. Modi would soon make my world a better place. With the added benefit of special financing, the opportunity cost was to my advantage and I would make this a fortieth birthday gift to myself.

On the day of the procedure, the support of the professional staff at the office strengthened my confidence and maintained my comfort. Dr. Modi's pleasant demeanor also confirmed years of assurance. The facility's state of the art equipment went hand in hand with the expertise of everyone I encountered during the process of vision correction. My wife was kept apprised of my progress while she waited in my private recovery room. As the minutes, hours and days passed, my vision improved and my eyes healed just as explained. Follow up exams and personal progress reports were performed by Dr. Modi. The ability to wake up independent of corrective lenses and the gift of perfect vision throughout the day – every day – has been a blessing to me. I have Seeta Eye Center to thank for bestowing that great blessing upon me.

Patients who wish to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or schedule a Free Bladeless LASIK Consultation should feel free to call Seeta Eye Centers by calling 845-454-1025, visiting Seeta Eye Centers or facebook.com/seetaeyecenters.

Seeta Eye Centers is conveniently located for patients from Westchester County, Rockland County and throughout the Hudson Valley, Dutchess County and Orange County including Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Middletown, Kingston, New Paltz, Newburgh, Beacon, Bedford, Catskill, Cornwall, Eastchester, Ellenville, Florida, Goshen, Harriman, Harrison, Highland, Highland Falls, Kerhonkson, Mahopac, Monroe, Montgomery, Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, New City, Scarsdale, Saugerties, Spring Valley, Tarrytown, West Point, White Plains, Woodstock, Yorktown Heights and Yonkers, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment