Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Hudson Valley LASIK Story

“My experience and LASIK story with Dr. Modi’s office in the Hudson Valley was positive beyond my highest expectations.  Frustrated with glasses since 6th grade, I watched with great interest as lasik surgery gained acceptance. Anxious about the risks, I seriously considered making the trek to NYC in search of the most competent LASIK surgeon. A medical professional myself, the success stories I heard from Dr. Modi’s patients led me to set up a consultation.  From that first meeting with Stacey, my confidence in Dr. Modi’s office was affirmed.  Stacey patiently educated me and my wife and removed all our fears.  The procedure itself was amazingly quick and painless. On the way home (though advised not to), I already noticed I could see better than ever. The recovery time was a blink and, as promised, I was back to work Monday. The follow up was thorough and, ten years later, my only disappointment is that I didn’t get the surgery even sooner.  The Hudson Valley is fortunate to have a surgeon with Dr. Modi’s talent. He is the best of the best.”

Patients who wish to learn more about Bladeless LASIK or schedule a Free Bladeless LASIK Consultation should feel free to call Seeta Eye Centers by calling 845-454-1025, visiting Seeta Eye Centers or facebook.com/seetaeyecenters.

Seeta Eye Centers is conveniently located for patients from Westchester County, Rockland County and throughout the Hudson Valley, Dutchess County and Orange County including Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Middletown, Kingston, New Paltz, Newburgh, Beacon, Bedford, Catskill, Cornwall, Eastchester, Ellenville, Florida, Goshen, Harriman, Harrison, Highland, Highland Falls, Kerhonkson, Mahopac, Monroe, Montgomery, Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, New City, Scarsdale, Saugerties, Spring Valley, Tarrytown, West Point, White Plains, Woodstock, Yorktown Heights and Yonkers, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment